Friday, March 11, 2011

feet meet heaven

Your feet will thank you...

If you have hard floors and you're on your feet for extended periods of time, you must get a chef's mat. I mean, really? Genius innovation. It's like standing on air or on clouds - or whatever that feels like. Honestly, it's like heaven for your legs and feet. Not just for chefs, but salon folks, dishwashers, you name it. Maybe, just for those who like to stand.


I don't have the 'real deal' mat. Mine's an imposter filled with foam, but still a hundred times better than standing on a hard surface for 3-4 hours at a time. I'd prefer a - a GelPro, but my imposter will do for now. First things first. I'm working on a commercial grade kitchen for goodness sakes. On second thought, I need a place to sit and lounge while in the kitchen - a hearth room with a fireplace and a cozy chair and small flat screen reserved only for the food network... dreamy. For another time...

No comments:

Post a Comment